If you also follow my professional life at Tenacious Change, I wanted to let you know that
Yes, it is embarrassing and a bit irritating.
Happy New Year?!? Not really.
First, it was the Tenacious Change internet-based business phone number (via Skype). Long story. That led to the loss of our business Twitter account. Longer story.
Here’s what you need to know to update our information in your contact list and to make sure you can stay in touch with me at Tenacious Change.
- Hacked phone number, now disconnected, was: 1-240-319-8525 – please discard this one.
- The new business line is now: 1-240-583-1754 – please save for calls and texting. (You can also still reach me on my mobile phone at 571-241-7583.)
- The hacked Twitter account: @TenaciousChg – this one might come back but will likely be closed; if it does come back, we’ll migrate folks to the new one.
- New Twitter account: @TenaciousChng – notice there is only one letter difference (“n” in “Chng”) in the account name.
- By the way, my personal Twitter feed is: @TomKlaus. You are welcome to follow my driveling there as well.
Nothing else was hacked. Our websites are still the same and operational:
- The Tenacious Change Approach: Unlocking the Potential of Collective Change Leadership at http://www.tenaciouschange.info
- The Blog at Tenacious Change at http://www.tenaciouschange.us.
- Tom Klaus at http://www.tomklausphd.com
We have spent these early days of 2022 updating websites, social media accounts, membership profiles, etc., etc. Still, in case we missed something, I wanted to make sure you had this information. Thank you for updating your contact list entry for Tenacious Change, and for me, Tom Klaus, with this new information.
Also, just to make sure all was good, we went through our MailChimp account to check that our lists (subscribers, contacts, and unsubscribed) were all accurate.
It could have been worse, right? If you don’t mind, show us some love at this moment and follow us on Twitter at our new place and remember, that’s @TenaciousChng (with an “n”).
If you’ve got a bit extra love to share, consider following this blog as well. 🙂
Okay, it’s gonna get better this year………………………………………….right?